Engaging In-School Programs with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® has exciting In-School Programs opportunities for you and your students!
A BRICKS 4 KIDZ® In-School program uses the LEGO® Bricks students LOVE to deliver hands-on lessons related to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives.
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models are the centrepiece of the lesson, which includes an educator-scripted discussion designed to engage students in a discovery process.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors deliver everything needed for a 60-minute lesson, including LEGO® Bricks, model plans, and take-home materials.
Many In-School themes are available, such as Energy is Everywhere, Life Sciences, Interesting Inventions, and Space Exploration, covering subjects such as simple machines and laws of motion. We can even design a program specifically tailored to your curriculum!
Educational & Developmental Outcomes
- Creativity & Problem-Solving
- Spatial Intelligence
- Following Directions
- Goal-Directed Persistence
- Fine-Motor Skills
- Co-operation & Teamwork
Duration, Frequency & Cost
- The program runs throughout the school year.
- In-School programs are available as either a one-off lesson, or a series of 60-minute lessons over a period of 6-10 weeks.
- Each session is competitively priced per student.
- Please contact us for available dates, times, and a catalogue of themes.